The 18th Annual Santa Barbara Green Car Show is the premier opportunity to experience the latest advanced-fuel vehicles and technologies. The event features the largest collection of efficient and alternative-fueled vehicles between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and is the longest-running public Green Car Show in the United States.
Green Car Show Highlights:
- EV and Plug-in Hybrid showcase: The Green Car Show boasts the largest gathering of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles in the Central Coast, including the latest models of the Ford Focus Electric and brand-new Chevy Bolt.
- Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles display: See hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs) that are available for purchase or lease today, including the Honda Clarity, Toyota Mirai, and Hyundai Tucson. Santa Barbara is home to one 26 hydrogen fueling stations in California.
- Ride & Drive event: Get behind the wheel of an advanced fuel vehicle, including the sleek Ford Focus Electric and award-winning Chevy Bolt. The Nissan Leaf, Toyota Prius Prime, and Toyota Mirai fuel cell vehicle will also be available for test drives!
- Owners’ Circle: Talk with local owners of the all-electric Ford Focus EV, classic Tesla Roadster, and Volkswagen e-Golf. There’s no better way to learn about driving clean.
- Financial Incentives: Get the latest information about California State rebates, Federal tax credits, and other incentives available to new buyers of low-emission vehicles.
- On site experts: Talk to the people who know alternative fuels the best. Get information about the latest clean vehicles and low-carbon transportation solutions with no sales pressure.