The 18th Annual Santa Barbara Green Car Show is the premier opportunity to experience the latest advanced-fuel vehicles and technologies. The event features the largest collection of efficient and alternative-fueled vehicles between Los Angeles and San Francisco, and is the longest-running public Green Car Show in the United States.
Green Car Show Highlights:
- Hydrogen showcase: The first commercially available hydrogen Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEVs), including the Toyota Mirai and Hyundai Tucson, will be on display this year. Santa Barbara is now home to one of California’s first hydrogen fueling stations.
- EV and Hybrid Display: The Green Car Show boasts the largest gathering of electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles in the Central Coast, including the latest models of the BMW i3 and Chevy Volt.
- Ride & Drive event: Get behind the wheel of an advanced fuel vehicle like the Nissan Leaf, Toyota hybrids, Tesla Model S, and more.
- Owners’ Circle: Talk with local owners of vehicles like the Nissan LEAF, Ford Focus EV, Tesla Model S, and more.
Financial Incentives: Get the latest information about California State rebates, Federal tax credits, and other incentives available to new Zero Emission Vehicle owners.
- Modular Solar Carport: See how easy it is to get direct EV charging from solar PV power.
- On site experts: Talk to the people who know alternative fuels the best. Learn about the latest in these clean vehicles and technologies without the sales pressure.